Saturday, September 19, 2009

Today.....My life.....My thoughts....

Lol.....my image totally spoilt ad...bt nvm, i still like this pic...This is me!!!

Yi Ling and I was so concentrated preparing all the food

Big Big All Gals Family

After undergone so many incident in the past....Finally..i can feel or even 'taste' the happiness juz in a day(18/9)....I would like to specially thank to all my beloved uni frens....I do appreciated the time v had spared together.....

For no reason,v gt to noe each other...
For no reason,v study together...
For no reason,v had a bbq party,and
For no reason,v laughed together,
For no reason,v spent the time fun together....and it was freaking fun....


Erm....actuali fren is reali important to a person like me....i scare the feeling of lonely,or i can simply said i hope my life to b not so bored or too settled...Mayb i am the youngest,this makes me to be so stubborn as i usually being pampered.....No matter how.....love all of u alwiz....V r gals in power,haha(guys no offense ya)....v r friends forever....

Today(19/9),i had watched "TSUNAMI at Haeundae" wif 3 of my fren....Throughout the movies,i was like screaming n crying.....It was a touch yet sad movie...A conclusion from the movie,when u come or face with the moment of death,then u will noe how precious is a human life....Ppl are running for their lifes....It's hard to predict the future....wat v had planned now,it was no 100% guarantee for the future.....Then,v questioned,wat's the point of planning????For fun??No idea!Bt,wat v can do is...Appreciate wat v hav n possesses now....I hav a fren, allow me to use letter of K to represent him/her....K actuali possesses many material or non-material(love btw family members) things for an ordinary students hav,bt K told me he/she do appreciated wat he/she hav bt may b himself/herself possesses many which is more than enuf,so he/she tends to b greddy...Is tat appreciated???To K,mayb it is....This is human being....v tends to demand more n more to fulfill our greddiness(i cant denied,might b i am one of them as i am a human being)....Haha...

No comments:

Post a Comment