Thursday, September 17, 2009

After all.....will it b fine??


When i got to noe tat one of my fren maternal parent is diagonosed wif an untreatable diseases which same as my dad-lung cancer stage 4.....

I almost stunned of it....
It make me re-think or feel again the pain of watching my dad suffering in cancer pain n of cuz the lost of him...which reali discomforted me...Initially,i was like expressing my feeling-those sadness which surrounded me since the day he left....but,to be honest,I feel so sorry,fren...I noe how u feel now cuz i undergone the unbelievable feeling b4....Yes,it is an unbelievable feeling....you cant even believe tat ur family member is diagnosed wif this kind of disease....

Truly,i wouldnt say anything to comfort or pleased u....cuz when it came to me last time,i choose to b silent,not to share my sadness wif everyone,same goes to u now..U said:"i am too stupid of it...fren is meant to be share everything..."see nw u choose to be silent of it,i guess u understand my feeling....It can be clearly shown,both of us would only bring joys to everyone rather than sadness....or i can say,even they noe about everything,they wont help much...mayb their advice is a kind of support,bt to me,it isn't...I hate those kind of sympathy...


Erm...for wat i had experienced,i would like to share on behalf of myself in order not to live in regret n unforgiving as wat i do now,especially u,do watever ur mum requested on u,dun disobey her....try to fulfill her everything she needs...Nt to scared u of...bt is true....After all,I reali feel so regret,so regret....even 2day(17/9),when i listen to the songs he like in fm radio,my tears will flow out all of sudden....it's uncontrolable....maybe i need time to recover bt not to forget nor forgive myself.....

Love btw parents n their offspring is very typical n wholely...this is wat i feel after the forever lost...
Hope everything will be fine eventually....

No comments:

Post a Comment