Friday, August 21, 2009

Question and Answer..

2day i cried again!!!
Becuz i tot of u....i miss u very much....Actuali i feel so embarrassed as ur daughter...i dun noe everything about u.....when u r sick,when u hav to go hospital,i didnt even pick out some time to accompany u for diagnose yea,until when i hav time to accompany u....sad to said,i faced another embarrassed moment again,as when the doctor asked me about ur previous health diagnose condition,i juz able to ans a little(mayb i can give myself a reason,tat is,different daughter accompany u at different time when there is a diagnose in order for me to feel abit of comfort,nt to feel guilt)...letting u alone go to d hospital,yea u can speak a gud command of english,bt u cant see,u r a blind patient.....Am i reali qualified to b a gud daughter????Am i does a daughter job???DID i???I didnt!!!

Besides that,i feel very depressed 2day as I hav a quetion inside my heart,tat is,if a person failed at the very 1st times,2nd times....will he or she success at the following times???or he or she will be failing accordingly from the very 1st time until the infinity time???Gimme some guidance....tell me,will he or she keep on failing until the end/???I keep on wondering...Furthermore, Is hardworking will get u wat u want or help u to acheive ur goals in ur life????If u stop hardworking,then he or she will be getting ntg???Is genius reali exist??Is genius does nt nid to be hardworking??? and they will gt wat they want without a little of hardwork???

No comments:

Post a Comment