Thursday, August 20, 2009

Challenge!!!!We meet again......

haizx.....met another challenge 2day!!!!hoooooh~~~i am tired enuf!!!!!
Tell me wat can i do nw?????since this year i tend 2 meet difficulties,obstacles along d way.....ad half a year....i admit i cant withstand anymore,i cant!!!
When i loss my confident to everything,i told myself,nvm...TRY,TRY and TRY it again!!!I noe u can,LIM MAY HING!!!Prove it for urself and others.....ad twice in a year....hw can i stand up again???Hw????In order for me to proceed,i do n i willing to try again to build again my confident....Hope this time is the last time for me to do so.....I want back my confident eagerly,i want back everything i had lose twice in a year.....I said i want,so i will do whatever to win back!!!Believe me!!!GAMBATEH,LIM MAY HING!!!!
"If u think u can,u create the force that u can...."

No comments:

Post a Comment