Saturday, November 14, 2009

Small Argument, treat it wif a Laughter.....HA HA HA!!

Hey, is it my fault? I dont like the feeling quarrel up wif ppl or even my sister....For being very sure, this time i dun think i'm wrong....then y am i asking such question in the very first place?Becuz....i nid a supportation....Actually, i am ntg or alrite if she refuse to bring me out, i love to stay in the hse alone, n i havent even finish revising my exam stuff... To be honest, i din angry at all, is true!! Juz tat i'm a person that easily cry, very often,if i heard smthg vry touching or being hurt, my tears will flown out without my control, same goes to my laughter, i will laugh till non stop if sum1 tell me a joke....i dun think tat is a problem for me!!!This is wat we known as feeling....So,why is my sis treating my feeling so harshly? I bet she control her feeling worst than mine....She said i am crazy enuf 2 hide myself in d room n cry...n nt 2 bring me out for shopping or elsewhere, n nt to inform her wat i want or wat is my plan for my future pathway! Emm....actually i dont reali care 4 her harsh word....she is a person like tat....That's no any demand to change her attitude, so i hav to learn to look another way or 'angle' on the matter in order to least down the possibilities of quarreling btw us...For sure is that nt to adapt her attitude....n i wont!!!All of us hav our own perception, no one can or expect others to agree wif their particular view...n it is nt fair enuf.....I admitted tat i acted rude on u juz now, i will apologize, bt i juz voiced out my dissatisfaction wif ur harsh word on me....I am nt a slave or maid which able 2 treat ur harshly words wif a nothing, it is impossible for me.....

No matter how, u r still my sister as i noe it is juz a small arguements in life....So,tat's no reason 4 me for being stubborn with tis tiny small bean stuff...Haha...
From now on, i will learn to care 4 other's feeling before i say smthg harshly towards them....

No comments:

Post a Comment